1. Double click run-temere and watch the result. It takes 4 engines of equal CCRL strength (good old Ruffian, Wildcat, Rotor and Igel) and if it's good they will produce a reasonable close percentage.
2. Modify run-temere.bat to add the engines of your choice.
• set MT=100 means move time in millieseconds.
• Make set MRL equal to the EPD filename as in the example.
3. Aside from the automatic browser update after each run a copy in text format is created for easy sharing results, see temere.txt.