1. PGN to Rich EPD - From a PGN with annotations (score and depth) create an 'Enriched' EPD database file.
Select the games.pgn and strart with the default settings by pressing the 'S' key, from the 50,000 Stockfish 12 and Lc0 games (long time control) it will create games.epd, 317.191 positions precisely. What's "enriched" in games.epd ?
8/6k1/1p1p1p2/1P1Pb3/4P1pP/2qB2P1/3R3K/3R4 b - - bm Qc5; ce 80; acd 35; id sf12; fmvn 72; c0 rrb5-qb4 draw;
8/3B3q/8/kp4p1/1p2N3/1P1R2P1/6K1/8 w - - bm Nf2; ce 394; acd 32; id sf12; fmvn 69; c0 rbn2-q3 1-0; mob 103 1-0;
7Q/8/3q1pk1/6pp/7P/6P1/6NK/8 w - - bm Qe8+; ce 392; acd 39; id sf12; fmvn 56; c0 qn2-q3 1-0; ksw 112 1-0;
r7/P2P1k2/3Rn1p1/1B5r/2P5/8/1P6/1K6 w - - bm Bc6; ce 491; acd 32; id sf12; fmvn 45; c0 rb4-rrn1 1-0; ppw 134 1-0;
- Score, the "ce" tag;
- Depth, the "acd" tag;
- The "id" (identification) tag which desrcibes the content, in this case we have chosen for "sf12" since we extracted EPD's from Stockfish 12 games only;
- The "fmvn" tag contains the move number;
- The material on the board + result of the game in the "c0" tag;
- The "c2" tag contains the white name.
- The "c3" tag contains the black name.
- There are 3 evaluation tags from the initial position, Mobility (mob), King Safety (ksw and ksb) and Passed Pawn evaluation (ppw and ppb), the 3 main pillars of chess a game mostly is decided.